The Birthing Room is giving away one FREE pass to our 2017 conference! You could be our lucky winner!
Here's how to enter:
- Click on The Birthing Room's Facebook page and check out our conference giveaway post
- Tag 2 friends in the comments who you think would enjoy conference too
- Share The Birthing Room's giveaway post on your Facebook timeline.
This year's conference is 'Cultivating Our Roots: Let The Tree Flourish'. This one day hui in Ōtautahi (Christchurch) will focus on traditional Māori birth practices, and how tikanga can be integrated into today’s maternity system. Cultivating Our Roots: Let The Tree Flourish is a hui for midwives, childbirth educators, obstetricians, doulas, plunket nurses, other allied health staff, and whānau (families), who would like to feel more empowered and knowledgeable about integrating traditional Māori birthing practices into their clinical practice or the birth of their pēpe (baby). For more information click here.
The Birthing Room's 2017 prize pack includes:
- One general admission pass (no meals) worth $145
- Free entry into all sessions
- The opportunity to make your own clay ipu whenua and be part of the muka cord tie demonstration
- An amazing Freeset bag filled with conference goodies
- Morning and afternoon tea
The prize pack does not include travel, accommodation or lunch, and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event that you are not able to make it on the day of conference (especially if you are a midwife on call!), you are able to give your prize to another person. The Birthing Room must be notified of this change via email. Your name and photo may be used by The Birthing Room for publications related to our 2017 conference.
All entries meeting the criteria will be placed in the draw, and the lucky winner will be drawn on February 18th 2017. (Entries close Feb 17th 2017 at 11pm). The winning person will be announced on The Birthing Room's Facebook page and website. The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize.